Exclusive: Second List Of Nana Addo’s Ministers Out; V/R’s NPP Chairman, Peter Amewu Up For Land And Natural Resources Ministry
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo announced his first set of Ministers designate for various Ministerial portfolios at the Flagstaff House on Tuesday, 10th January, 2017.
Just before he announces the second set of Ministers designate for the remaining positions, TheCitizensGhana.com has exclusive copy of the list of names the President deemed fit to take up Ministerial positions in his government.
In the list is the Volta Regional Chairman of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), John Peter Amewu who has been designated for the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources.
Here is the list of names still to come:
1.Tourism: Catherine Ablema Afeku
2. Information: Mustapha Hamid
3. Communication: Hon. Ursula Owusu
4. Railways: Hon. Joe Ghartey
5. Ports and Harbours: Mr. Asiamah (CR)
6. Science and Technology: Prof K. Frimpong Boateng
7. Gender and Social Protection: Otiko Afisa Djaba
8. Employment and Labour Relations: Mr Asamoah Boateng
9. Youth and Sports: Hon. Isaac Asiamah
10. Minister of State Special Projects: Hon. Dan Botwe
11. Minister of State Monitoring and Evaluation: Dr Anthony Osei Akoto
12. Water, Works and Resources: Hon Atta Kyea
13. Chieftaincy: Kofi Djamasi
14. Lands and Natural Resources: Peter Amewu
15. Roads: Amoako Atta
16. Aviation: Cecilia Dapaah